Digital Marketing Training Institute Pune
Best Digital Marketing Certification Course In Pune
Digital Media is currently ruling the sector of Business Development and communication. It can be personal or business; people prefer to use this platform to communicate, share shop, search and learn things as per their daily requirements. Thus, the popularity of Digital Marketing is augmenting day by day. People are getting more and more interested in utilizing this media to make it easier for them. Therefore, the need of Digital Marketing Training becomes more prominent and relevant nowadays.
Optimized Infotech is always there to help you in getting the Best Digital Marketing Training in Pune on the subject of Internet Marketing as per the current market demand. We offer some of the most relevant and authentic courses on this topic that can help you to understand the same in an easy manner. You can learn the most advanced methods of Digital Marketing and know how to deploy them for the proper augmentation of a business.
Few Words About Our Digital Marketing Course
Digital Marketing is a vast subject and we try to educate our students about each and every part of the same in a smart and effective manner. When you get the training from our experts, you can easily be on the right track of promoting your business with this technology. Let us discuss few special features of our course so that you can understand how it is different from the other contemporary ones.
- We are the leading Digital Marketing Institute in Pune as well as Pimpri- ChinchwadWe have been serving this industry for Last 5 years. We have some of the most talented and highly-qualified trainers of this subject who can help you to know the best and most advanced parts of online marketing in the easiest way possible.
- Our training helps you to fix your target while applying Digital Marketing methods. Once you know what should be your goal in business, then you can understand how to reach the same. The training we offer helps you to achieve both.
- We provide the latest updates on the subject of internet marketing. The faculties will share the information with you on the most recent happening of the world of digital and social media.
- We offer training to the people who have an aim of pursuing a great career in the Online Marketing field. At the same time, we offer training to the people who like to deploy these techniques for the augmentation of their own business. That means both the digital marketing professionals and the entrepreneurs can get training from Optimized Infotech.
- We offer certificates once you complete the training in a successful manner. The certificate can help you to prove your excellence and skill as a Digital Marketing expert.
The Topics We Teach In Our Institute
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- Search Engine Optimization/Marketing
- Social Media Marketing/Optimization
- Web Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Digital Strategy & Planning
- Pay Per Click Advertising
Our extensive and vast courses will help you to understand how to set the target while running a business or making a plan for the promotion of a certain product or service. Moreover, it will help you to find the easiest and most relevant way of achieving that goal within the shortest possible time. Since, we offer training on multiple subjects that touches almost all the segments of internet marketing, thus you can use any of them in future to augment your business with a certain goal.
What You Can Do With The Training
You can do several things once you get the training from our experts regarding Online Marketing. Some of them are:
1. You can try multiple ways of promotion of your brand among your target clients.
2. You can determine your target market easily with the help of the current knowledge.
3. You can determine which one of these techniques will be most effective according to the type of your business.
4. You can feel confident while trying some new methods because you have the training.
5. You know which one is right and which is not regarding applying a method when it comes to promoting a website.
6. You can make people aware of your brand as per the geographic location as well as the type of the industry.
7. You can make more followers or increase your level on social media platforms with the help of right strategies.
8. You will know how to spend a little amount of money to make most of the profit.
9. You can easily rectify your previous mistakes that you may have done before you got the training.
10. You can enjoy an optimized business for a long time unless you stop applying the methods.
Building Career In Digital Marketing
In today’s world, everyone is focusing on attending some career oriented courses. Our Best Digital Marketing Courses are perfect for those who wish to achieve a bright career as an Internet Marketing Professional. Digital Marketing is one of those promising and advanced professions where the scope of augmentation is huge. If you have the right training and skill, then you can achieve your goal in an easy manner. You can build a strong career as an expert and enjoy a successful life.
There are lots of companies that offer their services in this field. The augmentation in the number of IT companies makes it easier for the young talents to get a suitable job only when they have proper training on this topic.
They look for the skilled and trained digital marketing experts who can perform the task perfectly. They prefer to appoint the candidates who have the certificates from reputed organizations on internet marketing.
Knowing The New Technologies
Digital Marketing is such a field which is changing every day. New methods and latest strategies are invented as well as applied as per the current market demand. These new techniques help the experts to perform better and promote the companies in a more effective way. You cannot achieve your target and advertise your brand in a successful manner until you get the training and become aware of those more updated techniques. You can know the latest algorithm of Google and set your marketing goals as per the same. You can get details about search engine ranking factors and understand how SERP works and shows the results.
The more knowledge you can have the better idea you can get. You can easily understand which strategy you should work on and which should be avoided to obtain the better result. You can understand how the successful companies reach their target and by which techniques they get that augmented level. You can also apply the same as per the pattern and size of your business.
Design Useful Marketing Strategies
There are various types of marketing strategies available in the market and digital marketing is one of them. One common thing about all these methods is designing a successful and result-driven strategy. Once you get our training, you can design the marketing strategies effectively. Whether it is for your own business or for your clients; you can understand how to prepare the entire promotional methods. You can choose which of the methods are going to help you the most.
It can be a three month SEO plan or an email marketing plan that will help you to promote your products. At the same time, you can choose either PPC or SMO to make your brand a popular one among your target market. You can design the time, the methods, target customer, the deployment process and other significant matters to advertise the brand and make it a popular one.
Know The Trend
You can easily understand the latest market trend. The more your work the more experience you can gather. Once you complete our Digital Marketing Courses in Pune & Pimpri- Chinchwad, you can feel confident enough to utilize your knowledge as per the contemporary trends of internet marketing.
Get Expert Support
Our experts are ever alert to offer help to our students who have joined our Online Marketing Classes with a desire to get knowledge on this subject. We offer complete theoretical training as well as fully Practical Training. We provide our students with live project training sessions. That means you will get a clear idea about what you may face while working on the practical professional field.You can get answers for your doubts regarding any topic on digital marketing from our expert faculties.
Affordable Course Fees
Our course fees are highly affordable. We understand that there are lots of students who try to join our courses to obtain a bright career in the IT field. As one of the leading organizations of IT training, we can offer you courses which will not become a burden for your pocket.
Easy Way To Join Us
The easiest way to join us is to send us your queries and get a reply from us. You can ask for a free demo class through our website to see if it is effective as per your requirement or not. We offer 100% job assistance to the successful students as per their capabilities.
Come and join us for detailed Training Of Digital Marketing and help yourself to achieve a strong career in future.
Be An Expert in Digital Marketing with 30 Modules of Advanced Training Program in Pune
- What is Marketing?
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Why organizations do digital marketing?
- 4 P’s and 4 C’s of Marketing
- What is Internet and how it works?
- Diff between Digital Marketing Vs
- Traditional Marketing
- Digital Marketing Process
– Increasing Visibility
– Visitors Engagement
– Bringing Targeted Traffic
- What do you know about Google?
- How Search Engine works?
- Ranking Factors of Google
- Search Engine Updates (Panda & Penguin Update)
- Google Sandbox Effect
- LSI(Latent Semantic Indexing)
- Inbound Marketing & Outbound Marketing
Basics of HTML / CSS
- What is Java Script?
- What is CMS?
- Why WordPress CMS?
- Word Press Installation on Server
- Understanding the Dashboard
- Changing the default Settings
- Installing and customizing themes
- Content management in WP
- Creating categories, pages and posts
- Adding menu to site
- Adding widgets to site
- Installing useful plugins for site features
- SEO specific plugins
- Learning basic html tags
Interesting Facts about Google
- Historical facts about Google and its Data Center
- What is Search Engine and Role of Google?
- Type of Search Engines
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization Types
- Black Hat SEO
- White Hat SEO
- Gray Hat SEO
SEO life cycle?
- Requirement Gathering
- Keyword Research
- On Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- Strategy Review
Difference between Organic and Inorganic
- What are Search Operators?
- What are Keywords?
- Keyword Research
- Types of keywords
- 1. Primary
- 2. Secondary
- 3. Long Tail Keyword
- Seasonal Keyword
- Keyword Research Tools
- Keyword Planner tool
- Google Trends
Universal Search Engine Optimization
- Building Keyword Strategy
- Keyword Discovery and Keyword Research
- Keyword Discovery
- Keyword Research
- Leveraging the Google Keywords Tool
- Demo for the Google Keyword Tool
- Focusing and Targeting Keywords
- Broad Match
- Phrase Match
- Exact Match
- Setting up Negative Keywords
- Initial Site Analysis
- Accessibility of Website
- Allowed File Formats
- Competition Analysis
- Keyword Placement
- Site (URL) Structure Analysis
- URL renaming/re-writing
- H1, H2, H3 Tags
- Title/Description/Keyword/Meta Tags Development
- Anchor Text
- Image Optimization
- Use of robots.txt
- HTML Validation
- Doorway Pages
- Invisible Text
- XML Sitemap
- HTML Sitemap
- Canonical Implementation
- Understanding 301, 302, 404 Response code
- Domain names and Exact match domain concept.
- Internal Link Strategy
- Footer Optimization
- Content Proximity
- Content Prominence
- Keyword density
- Keyword Effectiveness index
- International targeting
- Multilingual targeting
- What is Domain Authority?
- How to Increase Domain Authority
- What is Page Authority?
- Page Rank
– What is Page rank
– How to increase Page Rank
– What are backlinks
– Types of Backlinks
- Link Juice
- Do Follow
- No Follow
- Link Building
- What is Link Building
- Types of Link Building
– One Way links
– Two Way links
– Three Way Links
- Do’s & Don’ts of Link building
- Link Building Strategies
- RSS Syndication
- Local SEO
- Google Business Page Optimization
- Tools for SEO
- Monitoring SEO Strategies
- Preparing SEO Reports
- The importance of Links for SEO
- Link Wheel
- Directory Submission
- Type of Directories
- Article Marketing
- Submitting Press Releases
- Business Directories
- Local Classifieds
- Blog Creation and Promotion
- Blog Commenting
- Local and regional search engines
- Forum & QnA
- Social bookmarking
- Search Engine Submissions
- Sitemap Submission
- Adding a Site & Verification Process
- Configuration v Settings
- Geographic Settings
- Site Links
- Website Health
- Crawl Errors
- Crawl Stats
- Google Fetch
- Blocking the Crawler and blocked pages
- Search Queries
- Links to Site / Internal Links
- Remove URLS from index
- HTML Suggestions
- Content Keywords
- Structured Data
- Data Highlighter
- How Analytics tool works
- Cookie Tracking
- Get started with Google Analytics
- Account Creation
- Get tracking ID & Add in Website
- Setup Goals
- What is Bounce Rate?
- How to reduce bounce rate
- Integrate Adwords & analytics Account
- Measure performance of campaigns via analytics
- Understanding Filters & segments
- Monitoring traffic source & behavior
- Website Analysis Tools
- Keyword Density Checker
- Broken link Checker Tool
- Spider Simulator Tool
- Final Tracking and Reporting
- Submission Report
- Client Ranking Report
- Google trends
- Google Page speed
- MOZ tool
- W3 Validator / Schools
- Data Visualisation (Google Data Studio)
- What is Social Media?
- Understanding its importance
- Social Media Marketing
- What is viral marketing & importance
- Marketing in social networking web
- Paid Advertising
- Concept of Social Media Success
- Tracking Activity and Results
- Tiny URL Concept
- Blogging for Branding
- Five Blogging Tips
- Blogging for Sales
- Promotion and Calls to Action
- Blogging for SEO
- Blog integration
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
- Facebook for Branding
- Using Facebook as Company
- Facebook for Sales
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook for SEO
- Tracking Activity and Results
- Page creation
- content strategy
- facebook applications
Live Videos (Facebook Live)
- Twitter for Branding
- Twitter for Sales
- Promote Your Products and Services
- Responding to Users’ Needs
- Twitter for SEO
- Tracking Activity and Results
- Page creation hashtags
- strategies to add followers
- Marketing and tools
- LinkedIn for Branding
- Company Profile
- Encouraging Employees to Use LinkedIn
- LinkedIn for Sales
- LinkedIn for SEO
- LinkedIn Ads
- Channel creation
- video promotion
- increase viewership
- SlideShare for Branding
- Company Profile
- Branding you product / services using PPT on SlideShare
- SlideShare for Sales
- SlideShare for SEO
- Scribd for Branding
- Company Profile
- Branding you product / services using PPT on Scribd
- Scribd for Sales
- Scribd for SEO
Social Media Dashboard
- Connecting different Social Networking site with SMMT
- SMMT Connection with Social Media Platforms.
- Analysis for SMMT
Social Media Analytics
- social media metrics
- real time customer targeting
- sentiment analysis
- competitor tracking
- Creating youtube channel,
- Understanding annotations,
- navigation within youtube channel,
- Increase Views,
- Increase search ranking
- Linking to adwords Account
- Promoting video ads on youtube
- How Email works?
- Challenges while sending bulk emails
- Solution over challenges
- Types of email marketing
- Email marketing Tools
- Designing of Email template
- Email marketing scheduler
- Email marketing success tracking
- How Mail Servers Work
- Hard Bounce
- Soft Bounce
- Open rate
- What is eCommerce marketing?
- eCommerce Websites overview
- SEO Strategy for eCommerce website
- Affiliate Marketing for eCommerce Business
- E-tail (Online Listing)/Website V/s Market Place
- Importance of Lead Generation
- Understanding Landing Pages
- Diff of Landing Pages & Website
- Practical tips for creating landing pages
- Converting leads to sales
- Understanding mobile devices
- Social media and mobile marketing
- Advertising on mobile
- Identifying Your Target Audience and Compet
- Completing Your Keyword Analysis
- Choosing Your App Name
- Mobile App marketing Strategy
- Mobile marketing measurement & analysis
-Targeting on apps
-Targeting via location
-Targeting on Search engine
- Content Marketing on Mobile
- Mobile marketing Strategy
Search Engine Marketing Overview
- Understanding Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Snapshot of SEM Industry
- Advantages of SEM over Other Marketing Methods
- Organic vs. Paid Traffic
- Different between the SEO, SMO and SEM
- Differentiate Your Services
- 4Ps of Marketing
- Target and Segment Your Audiences
- Understand Your Customers
- Crowd sourcing
- Getting Started with Google AdWords
- Signing Up for Google AdWords
- Set Time Zone and Currency
- Verify our account
- Activating Your Account
Navigating through Google AdWords
- User Interface Elements
- Home Tab
- Campaigns Tab
- Opportunities Tab
- Reporting Tab
- Billing Tab
- My Account Tab
Understanding Google AdWords Structure
- AdWords Account
- Campaign Level
- AdGroups Level
- Access Management
SEARCH AD CREATION
Writing Ads in Google Adwords
- Writing Effective Ads in Google AdWords
- Call to Action
- Value Proposition
- Review of Google’s Guidelines
Understanding Google’s Text Ad Structure
- Creating and Managing Your Ad Campaigns
- Creating Ad Campaigns
- Creating AdGroups
- Managing Campaign Settings
- How to Edit, Pause, Delete, or Resume a Campaign Reporting
- AdWords Reporting and Account Performance Reports
Generating Reports in Google AdWords
- Step 1: Select Campaign
- Step 2: Settings
- Step 3: Choosing Report Details
- Step 4: Activating Your Report
- Step 5: Template, Scheduling, and Email
- Introduction to Shopping Campaigns
- Introduction to Dynamic Search Campaigns
- Display Ads Campaigns
- Introduction to Remarketing Campaigns
- MCC Account
- Adwords Editor Tool
- Conversion Tracking
- Performance monitoring
- Campaign Tracking
- Impression Shares
- Shared Library
- What is Adsense?
- Get approved for Adsense
- Adsense account interface
- Adsense Policies and requirement
- Adding Google Ads to Website/Blog
- Best Placements for Google Ads
- Best Adsense Units to Use
- Increasing Adsense Revenue
- YouTube Monetization with Adsense
- What is Online Reputation Management?
- Why Business need Online Reputation
- Case Studies of Brands
- Focus Areas in ORM
- ORM Strategy
- Tools for ORM
Become a FreeLancer & BIDDING
- Understanding requirement
- Deciding the budget of project
- Different Billing methods
- Bidding for project on bidding sites
- Complete life cycle of Project with new site
- Creating effective pitch for High Value Clients
Who Should Attend?
Enhance Your Knowledge With Demanding Digital Marketing Skills
FAQ’s About Online Marketing Training in Pune
1. What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is broad term through which we can market our products & services through electronic and social media. It provides various promotional techniques & methodologies which is deployed to reach customers via digital technologies.
2. Is free Demo Session Available?
Yes! We offer a free demo session for digital marketing training.
3. How do I enroll in a course / courses?
After completing inquiry for digital marketing course you can enroll yourself by registering online OR manually. Our consultant will guide you for enrolling process.
4. How long does it take to complete Digital Marketing Course?
If you are Looking for Regular Batch Need to spend 2 Months & for Weekend (Sat-Sun) Batch need to spend 2-3 months.
5. What type of degree/diploma will you provide me?
You will be provided with industry recognized Certificate in Digital Marketing for after completing digital marketing training. Certificate will be valid all over India.
6. Is there any Flexible Timing for working professionals?
Yes! For working professional we offer weekend batches so that timing would be flexible to attend training sessions.
7. Can I get Job Assistance from your side after completing the course?
Yes! You will get 100% Job Assistance after completing Digital Marketing course
8. What kind of practical experience I will get in this course?
While undergoing training you will be provided live projects to work on. So that you can get hands-on experience and learn digital marketing techniques and methodologies.
9. What is the basic skill set required before enrolling me for the course?
Enrolling course you are required to have knowledge of basic HTML and basic computer knowledge.
10. What would I learn during digital marketing training?
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Web Analysis Tools & Techniques
- Email marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategy
Digital Marketing Interview Questions
Key Difference between them is the ability to track audience based on Gender, Age, Geo-location & Online Behavior using Analytics Tools whereas it is difficult to keep track of your traditional marketing strategy where you need to put a lot of effort and time-consuming research to get information about your customer’s behavior against your products.
Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Optimization, Pay-Per-Click, Google AdWords, YouTube Marketing, Twitter Marketing, etc.
Schema is a collaborative effort & community activity with a mission to create, maintain, and promote schemas for structured data on the Internet, on web pages, in email messages, and beyond.
Search engine marketing (SEM) is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) primarily through paid advertising using platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook Adverts, etc.
On-Page Optimization is a technique used on the backend of the website where technical aspects of the website are optimized for SEO.
Off-Page Optimization is a technique used to promote the website on the internet to boost the search ranking by getting do-follow or no-follow external back-links.
Choose the right property in Google Analytics and in the Real-Time Tab go to Overview to check the real time visitors.
Follow the below points to avoid the penalty:
Do not link to any other site with bad page rank.
Avoid Poison words. For example word “link”, when you hypertext this text to give the link to your site it becomes poison words.
Avoid stealing text or images from other domains.
Avoid re-directing users to another page through refresh meta-tags – don’t immediately send user or visitors to another page even before he or she clicked on the web page link.
Difference between Direct marketing and Branding:
Direct Marketing Campaign: In direct marketing campaign, the advertiser is interested to target the audience who are most relevant to the business. The most common campaigns are Search Networks Only, Shopping Campaigns, and Dynamic Search Ads etc.
Branding Campaign: In branding campaign, an advertiser exposes his brand on major sites and applications. The most popular methods are Display Ads, Remarketing, YouTube Ads and custom Ads.
It is very important to place your keywords on appropriate area for better page ranking. These areas are:
1. Keyword in Website URL
2. Keyword in Website Title
3. Keyword in Meta tag
4. Keyword in Web page content
5. Keyword density in body text
6. Keywords in Headlines
Now a days, it is an era of digital marketing. The online cost for marketing is SEO, Hosting, and Web Development. The number of prospects is extraordinary. One can reach many individuals online and you can set your target as worldwide. Whereas the number of people who prefer reading newspapers, watching television, etc. Therefore, the target is within a specific area.
The customer’s reachability of online marketing is more than offline marketing.
Digital Marketing Training Institute Pune Student Reviews
★ ★ ★ ★ ★“Best place to learn digital marketing. Here you will get real time experience and end of the day you can choose your company that much of confidence you will get completion of course, please don’t miss single class also. All the classes are very interested and very useful and all the teachers are giving more exposure. Thank you Milind sir and team.”
★ ★ ★ ★ ★“One of the best institutions in Pune for learning Digital Marketing. Specialized in digital marketing and associated training zones that assists in enhancing our online presence. Also, Optimized Infotech is a AQSR ISO Certified Company”. However, it gives new idea to explore my business. It was great experience with TIP. It gave us practicle knowledge about all the terms of SEO, SEM, SMO. And lastly it is one of the BEST institute in Pune for SEO training”