SYBASE DATABASE TRAINING PROGRAM
SYBASE DATABASE TRAINING PROGRAM
Sybase Training Program
Sybase is a well known standalone subsidiary of SAP. Sybase is a SAP Company offering enterprise software solutions using relational database for mobile application development platforms. It is software used for managing; analyze information using relational databases, data warehousing & mobile-application development platforms. It develops & sells middleware products & DBMS. Its products are extensive application, particularly used in commercial and industrial systems.
Why prefer us?
We are the leading Sybase Database training institute in Pune. We provide best training with real-time study material for better understanding. We guarantee that training will help you to be a Sybase professional and boost your career. We provide hands on practical training keeping pace towards strategic database integrations, tools, and application development platforms so that candidate can pursue curriculum paths that will help you cover more basic to advanced features and functionality of Sybase database.
Our Training Process
Our Sybase expert trainer will help you get best knowledge through our training sessions. There are methodologies that cover several concepts which will guide you for analysing, mobilizing information, analytics and data warehousing solutions. Advanced techniques would be taught to candidates joining course. We offer weekends batches for training as per time comfort for working professionals can easily attend training sessions.
Who Should Attend
- Fresher or job seekers who are looking to build their career in Databases
- Those who have basic knowledge of DBMS.
- Working Professional as a DBA can attend Sybase Database training.
- 100% Job Assistance
- Learn from the basics and advance techniques.
- Personal attention given to each & every participant during the training sessions
- Batches with limited seats
- Weekend batches.
- Learn Sybase Database from industrial experienced trainer
Sybase ASE + UNIX Course content
SYBASE ASE (BASIC Administration Course)
- Explain in brief how to install the SYBASE ASE 15.5 on UNIX Platform
- List the processes for installing a server
- Describe the terms “client” and a “server”
- List the required and optional databases
- Find the location of a system table
- Understand client server architecture and running application
- DBMS &Kernel Component
- Query & Query Editor (isql .. with options)
- Client utilities
- Open Servers (Backup server, XP Server)
- Database (System / User) options and usage
- System tables (server wide & user database specific)
- System stored procedures
- Automatic Recovery of database concept and options
- Server shutdown and restart. Impacts on situations
- Checkpoint & Commit difference
- Recovery order of database after restart.
Backup and recovery of databases with various options
- Perform full backup of database with various options
- Perform incremental database backup (transaction logs backup)
- Dump of database to various dump devices.
- Restore/Load database in different situations from database backup
- Load of transaction log
- Start and stop Backup server
- Point in time recovery of database concept and options.
- Database threshold concept and usage / benefits.
- Recovery of system database in server crash situation.
Database creation and expansion with different options.
Creating objects and various data types.
Log in creation , User creation and permissions
Server wide security permissions
Database wide permission
Object level permission
Roles to logins for different functionality
Server auditing with options
Best practice for Database administrations and troubleshooting
UNIX (Basic commands)
- Basic Server / Work station
- Login /Log out concept
- Basic commands to copy/edit/delete files on UNIX file system
- Check server processes
- Concept of various shells
- Basic UNIX shell scripting
- How to find specific processes running on system and identify parent/child processes
- Concept of sending mails.
“I have completed Sybase Database Training at Optimized Infotech had made training session educating and easy to understand. The faculty has very good explanation skills. Topics covered informative.”
– Shubhangi Naik
“I was working as a DBA and as a working professional I was looking for training institute providing weekend batches. I got information & I have joined Sybase database course at Optimized Infotech in Pune. Trainer has encouraged us and has interactive sessions.”
– Ram Kumar
“When we join course we expect to train by an expert trainer during classes. Optimized Infotech is one such place where you can join training for Sybase database. They provide all these facilities in one go. I would like to recommend it for Sybase training.”
– Apoorva Lokhande
“The trainer has good knowledge & lot of patience which helped me understand concepts clearly and answers my queries during class.”
– Dinesh Desai
- What is Sybase Database?
Sybase is well known as database servers which have deal with Microsoft to share the source code for the Microsoft to remarket on the operating system platform as SQL Server.
- Who should go for Sybase Database training program?
Person working as DBA can go for Sybase Sybase database trainng
- What is the duration of the courses?
5 Weekends | 2-3 Hrs. (Sat-Sun)
- Can I get Job assistance after I complete the Sybase Database course?
Yes! 100% Job Assistance will be offered after completion of course.
- Why should I choose Training Institute Pune for Sybase Database Classes in Pune?
- Classes are limited to 10 students.
- Hands-on training with live projects.
- Internship programs for job seekers.
- Training and consulting services.
- Weekend batches.
- How can I enroll to Sybase Database course?
After completing inquiry for course you can enroll yourself by registering manually. Our consultant will guide throughout your enrolling process.
- Do you offer flexible timing for working professionals?
Yes! We offer weekend batches with flexible timing for sessions.